Synergising network printing, copying, scanning, fax (optional) and finishing functions, the bizhub 250, an office MFP with printing speed of 25 ppm, is ideal for use as a centre-office solution in small- to mid-sized businesses.
- 25 ppm output speed in color and B&W, with fast first copy time (8.4 seconds in B&W, 11.7 seconds in color) and robust monthly duty cycle of up to 75,000 pages.
- Simitri® Color Polymerized Toner for crisper, sharper text, superb halftone reproduction, precise color accuracy and more consistent color output.
- Flexible scanning with Scan-to-Email, Scan-to-FTP, Scan-to-SMB (Scan-to-Desktop), Scan-to-HDD (Scan-to-User Box) and TWAIN scanning.
- Load and duplex to 140 lb. index stock, print on coated paper, even output 11″ x 17″ originals on 12″ x 18″ paper.
- Options for Super G3 Analog Fax, Booklet and Staple Finishers, Auto Document Feeder and more — all you need to meet your requirements and grow your business.
Network Printing and Copying
A wide variety of print and copy functions include watermark, cover sheet insertion and the ability to print multiple pages on a single sheet. PCL 6 and PostScript® 3 emulation come standard, ensuring accurate reproduction of text and detailed graphics at 600 x 600 dpi output resolution. Complementing its 25 ppm / cpm output speed, the 250 also features quick starting speeds, with only 14-second warm-up and 5.3-second first copy output. Konica Minolta’s exclusive polymerised Simitri toner enhances image quality.
Scanning and Faxing
Scan and send features are convenient for advanced resource management solutions. Originals can be scanned at 70 opm or at 41 opm (at 200 dpi and 600 dpi resolution, respectively), and scanned data may be saved in the optional HDD or sent to a connected PC or FTP server, or via e-mail, or Internet Fax that comes standard. Super G3 Fax, IP Fax and PC Fax functions are also available with the optional fax kit.
Finishing and Paper Capacity
A number of finishing options include stapling, folding and booklet making (with the Saddle Stitcher SD-502), and hole punching (with the Punch Unit PU-501). To obtain uninterrupted output runs in a large scale, the 250 features a standard paper capacity of 1,150 sheets (A5 to A3), which can be expanded to 3,650 sheets (A4) with the optional paper feed cabinets.
Security and Data Management
To keep information assets safe, the 250 manages data with high-level security. Data is protected against unauthorized access with SSL encryption, user authentication, and Secure Print function which begins printing only after the user enters a password at the control panel. Data from different applications can be combined into a single PDF file by using optional PageScope Workware document management software.
The 250 is accessible to all users with its user-oriented design. The control panel tilts 7, 27 or 45 degrees, and features easy-to-press buttons and an LCD screen with display enlargement capabilities. For high visibility, body colour contrasts sharply with paper. The paper feed cabinets can be opened and closed with either an overhand or underhand grip.