Output documents faster in color and B&W with the Olivetti mmf 360 color laser copier from Olivetti.
The Olivetti mmf 360 color laser copier features a maximum monthly duty cycle of 100,000 pages and outputs color and B&W documents at speeds up to 36 ppm. It also offers 70 opm scanning with Scan-to-Email, FTP, HDD, Scan-to-Me, Scan-to-Home, SharePoint, SMB, USB, WebDAV, Network TWAIN and WS-Scan.
- Award winning MyTab allows quick access to custom print settings that save time for users and help keep your business moving.
- The Fiery Image Controller option adds advanced color management capabilities to your bizhub C360 color laser copier.
- You can count on Olivetti mmf 360 products to be Energy Star rated to help you save energy, reduce waste and output the highest quality documents in their class.
- Other features include:
- Olivettis exclusive Emperon Print System with PCL6/PS3, native XPS functionality and Universal Printer Drivers.
- PageScope software allows your color laser copier to seamlessly network with other devices.
- Ability to easily move files in and out of User Boxes and store them for future reference.
- Booklet-making, stapling, and 2/3-hole punch options expand the functionality of your color laser copier for professional in-house printing.
- Wireless printing from mobile phone/PDA via Bluetooth (optional EK-605 required)High Speed Output. Print and copy color and B&W documents at speeds up to 36 ppm. The Konica Minolta color laser copier also scans in full color at 70 opm and faxes documents at less than 3 seconds per page. Emperon Print System. Konica Minolta developed the Emperon Print System in-house to provide seamless integration, with PCL6/PS3 and native XPS functionality. Universal Printer Driver. A single driver available for Konica Minolta MFPs/printers and third-party brands of PCL/PostScript printers; offers common user interface for all printers. Simple Network Management. Control and monitor your printer network with PageScope Software. This software suite streamlines processes and includes document management, enterprise system integration, integrated IP addressing and security, and online printing. Color Thumbnail Preview. A built-in 8.5″ color touch-screen allows you to easily preview thumbnail images of documents before you print on your color laser copier. This saves time, energy and supplies that can be lost when printing the wrong document or with the improper settings. Energy Saving Design. You can count on Konica Minolta to help protect our environment. All bizhub devices are Energy Star rated and feature Simitri® high-definition polymerized toner with recyclable toner bottles. Simitri uses oil-less fusing and features low noise levels, low emissions and lower temperature fusing for low power consumption. High-Tech Security. Standard security is built into your color laser copier including: HDD sanitizing/lock, job erase/lock, IP Address filtering, account track, encrypted network printing and data encryption. Options exist for Biometric and HID proximity card authentication and Copy Guard/Password Copy Protect kit. Superior Connectivity. Expand the capability of your color laser copier with i-Option kits that allow you convenient access to the internet from your bizhub C360 control panel. i-Option kits also provide enhanced PDF encryption, help you to create searchable PDFs and allows you to scan to a SharePoint server. Optional Fax. Send documents quickly and easily with the optional fax available on the Konica Minolta bizhub C360. Fax machine offers autodialing, auto memory reception, auto reduction printing, broadcasting, duplex transmission/reception and more. Color and B&W Internet fax are standard. Finishing Options. Create professional quality stapled documents, brochures and booklets using the variety of finishing options available on your color laser copier. Optional kits are available to punch, saddle stitch and staple..