Improve your image, while keeping ahead of your workflow — with an office color printer from Develop that provides high-impact communications and workflow innovations to power up your productivity.
The Develop ineo +650 office color printer provides fast 50 ppm color output speed, even faster 65 ppm B&W output for everyday documents, and ultra-high-speed scanning at up to 75 opm for storage, sharing and Email distribution. Its sleek new design fits in anywhere and looks great from any angle.
- Revolutionary design: sleek cabinetry with 360° styling that looks good from any angle, to give everyone quicker access to print/copy/scan productivity.
- 50 ppm print/copy output speed in color, 65 ppm speed in B&W — making this office color printer a powerful workhorse solution for high-volume document traffic.
- Other features include:
- Simitri HD Color Polymerized Toner gives every document you print sharper text, enhanced fine detail, richer colors and greater long-term resistance to fading.
- Built-in Emperon Print System with PCL/PS/XPS functionality right out of the box for seamless print/scan integration.
- Scan at rapid speeds using your office color printer to multiple destinations including e-mail, USB, desktop, user box, FTP and more.
- Spectacular high-speed output.At up to 50 ppm in color, the bizhub C650 office color printer lets you produce high-quality communications at high speed — and fast, cost-effective 65 ppm B&W with higher-yield toner cartridge reduces your total cost of ownership.Powerful built-in Emperon® Print System.Seamless multifunctional performance with PCL6/PS3 emulations and true XPS printing capability is already built in, for full print/copy/scan functionality and fully integrated operation.Fast scanning to multiple destinations.Simultaneously Scan-to-Email, Scan-to-FTP, Scan-to-WebDAV, Scan-to-SMB (Scan-to-Desktop), TWAIN scan and Scan-to-HDD (Scan-to-User Box) to help you move information faster.Simultaneous distribution with Develop Send.With bizhub Send function, you can accomplish more work with fewer keystrokes — scanning, Emailing and faxing while simultaneously storing a User Box copy or saving the file to SMB or FTP.USB scanning and printing.A simple USB Interface option lets you scan files to a USB thumb-drive and also print files from a USB thumb-drive.More paper, large sizes, heavy stock.With optional 3,000-sheet Large Capacity Unit, the Develop ineo +650 gives you up to 6,650-sheet paper capacity for long unattended print/copy runs. You can output 11″ x 17″ originals on 12″ x 18″ paper to preserve color bars, crop marks and margins. You can also auto-duplex up to 140 lb. index stock — and a multi-bypass tray lets you easily load and print envelopes or specialty coated paper.Biometric Authentication option.The Develop ineo +6500 offers an innovative Biometric Authentication option that can recognize the unique physical characteristics of each user — more reliably than matching fingerprints.Powerful finishing options. The FS-608 Booklet Finisher and FS-517 Staple Finisher (floor-console design) options give you the custom finishing tools you need for any application.
Enhanced security functions. Today’s networked workflow demands increased security protection — and the Develop ineo +650 also provides HDD Job Erase, HDD Sanitizing, HDD Lock function, Copy Protect, Secure Printing, Encrypted Password Printing, IP Address Filtering, User Authentication, Scan Encryption, optional HDD Encryption, an innovative Biometric Authentication Unit and more.
Super G3 Fax option. Expand your Develop ineo +650 to all-in-one performance with Super G3 transmission/reception and high-volume facsimile features — like 2,000-location address book, broadcasting, program dialing, PC faxing, in-bound fax routing and TSI routing, plus an optional 2nd phone line for increased fax input/output capacity. Optional IC-409 Fiery® Image Controller. Adds advanced color graphic and color control functions to your bizhub, plus powerful networking and document management tools.
The power of PageScope® software. A full suite of software solutions, including PageScope Web Connection to give your Develop ineo +650 its own “website” for status monitoring, PageScope Data Administrator™ to manage device user lists, enable account tracking and help you set up one-touch Email addresses and manage password and security functions, and optional PageScope Workware™ to manage scanned documents, view files as thumbnail images and link files for quick access.
PageScope print management capabilities. PageScope Direct Print lets you send PDF, TIFF, text and PS/PCL/XPS files directly to print without using print drivers or application software.
Advanced i-Option® Kits for convenient Internet access and more. For even greater connectivity, the new Develop ineo +650 i-Option upgrade lets you browse the web from your bizhub control panel, adds new Image Panel document viewing and control capabilities, increases your document security with Enhanced PDF Encryption and expands the versatility and convenience of your bizhub workflow.