Keep your business ahead of the curve with a Develop copier that prints, copies, scans and faxes at speeds up to 28 ppm in both color and B&W.
Move information faster and with greater efficiency using a Konica Minolta copier. Create booklets up to 60 pages and stapled documents up to 50 sheets and 2/3 hole-punch easily using the variety of finishing options available on your Develop copier. It also scans at 70 opm and faxes at less than 3 seconds per page. You can count on Develop to deliver robust features and professional quality output that is unparalleled.
- Move files easily in and out of User Boxes or store them for future reference with your Konica Minolta copier
- Print control is built in with the Emperon Print System which features PCL6/PS3, Native XPS and Universal Printer Drivers
- Other features include:
- A built-in universal printer driver allows you to easily connect your bizhub device to a wide range of Konica Minolta MFPs/printers and third party brands of PCL/PostScript printers.
- PageScope software allows your Konica Minolta copier to seamlessly network with other devices.
- Add advanced color management capabilities to your bizhub C280 with the Fiery Image Controller option.
- i-Option kits (optional) make accessing the web from your Konica Minolta copier simple. Plus, they also offer enhanced PDF encryption and make it easy to create searchable PDF documents.
- Wireless printing from mobile phone/PDA via Bluetooth (optional EK-605 requiredHigh Quality, Professional Output. Print and copy documents in less time and with better results using a Konica Minolta copier. The bizhub C280 prints and copies at speeds up to 28 ppm at 1800 dpi (equivalent) x 600 dpi.Fast, Flexible Scanning.Full color and B&W scanning is available at 70 opm. Scan functions include: Scan-to-Email, Scan-to-FTP, Scan-to-HDD (Scan-to-User Box), Scan-to-Me/Scan-to-Home, Scan-to-SharePoint, Scan-to-SMB (Scan-to-Desktop), Scan-to-USB, Scan-to-WebDAV, Network TWAIN and WS-Scan.Flawless Integration. Out of the box the Konica Minolta bizhub C280 integrates with your system and features PCL6/PS3 and native XPS functionality.
Color Document Preview. Review your documents before they print using the built-in color touch-screen on your Konica Minolta copier. The 8.5″ color touch screen displays thumbnails of your documents and helps users to avoid wasting time, energy and supplies.
Environmentally Friendly Design. All Konica Minolta bizhub products are Energy Star rated to save your company money while benefiting the environment. In addition, the bizhub C280 uses Simitri® high-definition polymerized toner with easily recyclable toner bottles which uses oil-less fusing and operates at a lower temperature to save energy. It also features low noise levels, low emissions and lower temperature fusing for low power consumption.
Advanced Finishing Options. Create brochures, staple booklets, fold documents and 2/3-hole punch without any effort using the advanced finishing options available on your multifunction printer/copier.
Universally Compatible. Easily connect to the operating system of your choice with Windows 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista and Mac OSX 10.3.9, 10.4, Intel-based 10.4, 10.5 or later Native Mode and Unix/Linux.
Powerful PageScope® software. Speed workflow throughout your organization with a total suite of solutions, including PageScope Workware™ for personal document management, PageScope Enterprise Suite to manage your entire bizhub network with account tracking, authentication, and customized interface to improve productivity and control cost.
Advanced Security Features. You can count on Konica Minolta to provide the best security for your documents. Standard security features include IP Address filtering, account track, HDD sanitizing/lock, job erase/lock encrypted network printing and data encryption. Additional security options are available for Biometric and HID proximity card authentication and Copy Guard, Password Copy Protect kit.
Super G3 Fax Option. Expand the capabilities of your Konica Minolta copier with the addition of a fax kit. The fax is Super G3 compatible and has the ability to transmit pages at less than 3 seconds/page. Color internet faxing is standard. )